cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara_slu...@wro.vectranet.pl>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 : Maven vs. customized web.xml
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:41:58 GMT
I use jetty for development. I have my web.xml in my block directory,
where pom.xml file is. In my pom.xml file I define:

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
	<artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>6.1.7</version>
	<configuration>
		<webXml>web.xml</webXml>
	</configuration>
</plugin>

Jetty uses my web.xml file and does not overwrite it.

Barbara