cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara_slu...@wro.vectranet.pl>
Subject Re: Resource outside jar
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 07:55:40 GMT
Benjamin, thanks for your help.

I use Spring Configurator for database settings. It works very well.

I decided to put my Printers.xml file in context, that is in my block/
application webapp. My client can add his custom Printers.xml to the
application webapp after installation. Printers.xml is outside jar, so
my client can modify it easily at any time.

In my sitemap I refer to Printers.xml file like this:

	<map:generate src="context://Printers.xml"/>
	<map:read mime-type="text/xml" src="context://Printers.xml"/>

It works both in jetty and tomcat.

Barbara