cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: retrieving requested filename in XSL
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:03:11 GMT
I hope you put the xsl:param at top level of your xslt??  Otherwise it
will not work.

<xsl:param> does have a scope so you should not declare that <xsl:param>
for instance inside a <xsl:template match=""> if you pass it on from
your sitemap.

First show me how (read where) you declared the parameter filename in
your xslt.

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Bonneau [mailto:rg1693@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:51 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: retrieving requested filename in XSL

Hello,

I want to ouput the filename requested in the URL in an XSL stylesheet
(e.g.
get "toolz" from http://server/cocoon/page-toolz), but it doesn't work.

Here is the involved part of the sitemap:
   <map:match pattern="page-*">
     <map:generate src="content/pages/{1}.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="style/xsl/page2html.xsl">
		<map:parameter name="filename" value="{1}" />
	 </map:transform>
     <map:serialize type="xhtml" />
   </map:match>

Then, the xsl style/xsl/page2html.xsl  markup:

      		<xsl:param name="filename" />
      		<xsl:attribute name="href">
      			doc-<xsl:value-of select="$filename"  />.pdf
      		</xsl:attribute>
      		Version PDF

But this always print  doc-.pdf
I tried <xsl:variable name="filename" /> instead of <xsl:param
name="filename" />, but it doesn't work either.

Can you help me gess why isn't the parameter working ?

Thanks.

Rodolphe GOHARD.