cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tomek Piechowicz <tomasz.piechow...@gmail.com>
Subject CForms: binding part(!) of xml document.
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:24:19 GMT
Hi.
I`m trying to bind part of xml document from eXist xmldb, and I have
some problems.
In my xmldb I have document projects.xml :
<projects>
    <project>
       <id>...
    </project>
     <project>
       <id>...
    </project>

</projects>

I tried to specify xpath in pipeline:  #/projects/project[id='1']  :

<map:match pattern="editproject2">
          <map:call function="editproject">
              <map:parameter name="function" value="{0}"/>
              <map:parameter name="documentURI"
value="xmldb:exist://localhost:8080/exist/xmlrpc/db/tomek/projects/projects.xml#/projects/project[id='1']"

/>
              <map:parameter name="bindingURI"
value="resource/internal/forms/project_binding.xml"/>
          </map:call>
 </map:match>

After I started jetty and run editproject url in browser server threw
exception :

"java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1"

Can any one tell me how to fetch part of xml doc from xmldb and bind it
to cform ? Is it possible to run xquery bind query result to cform ?

Regards,
Tomasz