cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Using textarea WYSIWYG editors?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:58:15 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:
> (with Cocoon 2.1.8 and higher)
>
> Given that htmlArea is no longer under development, does anyone have some working example
of other editors?  I have tried both xinha and tinymce and cannot get either to work...

I am using xinha and I can store the XHTML into a native XML database
and also place retrieved XHTML back into the editor. I have simply
followed the instructions on the xinha website. You should have be sure
that the editor returns XHTML (there is setting for this in xinha).

There is also an editor available in Dojo toolkit. I have not tried that
  one.