cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SGE0 <stefangee...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to pass parameters to an xsp sheet (called in a <map:aggregate> element).
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:59:37 GMT

I thought this was simple but I can't seem to pass request parameters to an
xsp sheet which is called in a  </map:aggregate> element.

Following example:

    <map:pipeline type="noncaching">
        <map:match pattern="myaccount/usage-reporting.act">
                <map:aggregate element="page" label="peek-xml">
                  <map:part element="topnavbar"
ns="http://www.x.com/topnavbar" src="documents/home/menu_en.xml"/>
                  <map:part element="mainnavbar"
ns="http://www.x.com/mainnavbar" src="documents/myaccount/menu_en.xml"/>
                  <map:part element="content" ns="http://www.x.com/content"
src="cocoon:/myaccount/get-usage-reporting"/>
                </map:aggregate>
                <!-- Transform main document -->
                  <map:transform src="stylesheets/default/template.xsl">
              </map:transform>
            <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

In the aggregation the xsp sheet is called via:
src="cocoon:/myaccount/get-usage-reporting"/>:

    <map:pipeline internal-only="true">
        <map:match pattern="myaccount/get-usage-reporting">
          <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="xsp/myaccount-usage-details.xsp"/>
          <map:transform
src="stylesheets/myaccount/transform-myaccount-usage-details.xsl"
label="content"/>
          <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

In the xsp sheet I can't pick up the request-parameters that  were passed to
the myaccount/usage-reporting.act pipeline:

<xsp:logic>
String period = parameters.getParameter("period", null);

    </xsp:logic>

How can this be achieved ?

What am I missing ?