cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu>
Subject Want a released version with a single patch -- how to build releases?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:30:16 GMT
I need 2.2 + a specific patch (COCOON-2217) to (attempt to) cure a
problem in a third-party app. (DSpace) that pulls Cocoon in via
Maven.  I don't (yet) want to develop Cocoon itself, but I need to
install a patched version in my local Maven repo where the DSpace
build can find it (maybe with a little POM tweaking).

I found the "Building Cocoon 2.2" page, adapted the checkout
instructions to get the tagged 2.2 release, went to the 'mvn clean
install' step, looked around in the top directory and found no
pom.xml.  And it looks like there are a bunch of milestones and
release candidates all jumbled in there.  How does one build a
released version from SVN?

Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.