cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: "map match pattern" being ignored
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:33:02 GMT
Hi Michael,

the matching is top down. You've put your mjinks/** pretty low in the
sitemap. Further above you see the */** which also matches requests for
mjinks/foo/bar. Because the */** is above it matches first and your
mjinks/** isn't used. So move the mjinks/** up.

Regards,

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, suite B, Petaluma CA 94952 +1
(707) 7734646