cocoon-users mailing list archives

From andre.davig...@free.fr
Subject Re: redirect output to filesystem
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:07:29 GMT
Hi,

You can use the copy-source action.

André

------Message d'origine------
De : Chris Gow
À :users@cocoon.apache.org
Répondre à :users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : redirect output to filesystem
Envoyé : 28 jul, 2009 17:44

Hi:

I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to redirect the output from a
sitemap request to the file system (where cocoon is running) instead of
the browser.

My situation is as follows. I generate a html view of a document to a
user, if the user finds the content of this document acceptable. They
are given an option to 'save' the document as a pdf on the server. I'm
trying to find a way to redirect the output from the fop serializer to
the server and not to the browser. Ideally, I would like to avoid
sending the generated pdf to the browser and instead send some other
indicator (eg. Success! or something)

One thing to keep in mind...I'm using a really, really old version of
cocoon: 2.0.3 :(.

Any ideas/solutions are welcome, even if it is not cocoon specific
though I would prefer a cocoon solution.

thanks

-- chris