cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: how to access HttpRequest from java in cocoon
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:11:33 GMT
Thx Andre,

I googled around based on your answer and declaring a spring dependency
seems to be the correct answer ;-)

Just for the record... This class
"org.apache.cocoon.processing.impl.ProcessInfoProviderImpl " is part of
the sitemap-impl module.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/sitemap-impl/1.0/apidocs/index
.html

Thx,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Juffer [mailto:ajuffer@sun3.oulu.fi]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:40 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to access HttpRequest from java in cocoon

Hi Robby,

If you just want to get to the javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
with Java you can do the following (see below). I have used this for
some time now with Cocoon 2.2. The class SomeClass is instantiated as
Singleton with Spring. It provides access to both the Session and
Request object. Works very well.

import org.apache.cocoon.processing.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class SomeClass {

     private ProcessInfoProvider processInfoProvider;

     public SomeClass()
     {
         this.processInfoProvider = null;
     }

     public void setProcessInfoProvider(ProcessInfoProvider
processInfoProvider)
     {
         this.processInfoProvider = processInfoProvider;
     }

     public void doSomething()
     {
         HttpServletRequest request =
this.processInfoProvider.getRequest();
         HttpSession session = request.getSession(false);
     }
}

Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> Small question...
>

> Is there a way to access
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest