cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject The XML page cannot be displayed. Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:32:54 GMT
Hi all,

I ran into a strange problem in Internet Explorer.  The problem does not
occur when using Firefox or Chrome.  Some googling resulted in following
links:

http://www.outofcontrol.ca/2009/02/20/w3org-dtdxhtml1-strictdtd-blocks-w
indows-ie-users/

http://www.w3.org/blog/systeam/2008/02/08/w3c_s_excessive_dtd_traffic

But the strange thing is that other pages work just fine in IE.  The
only real difference is that I'm using Cocoon Forms.  Setting the type
of the serializer to 'html' instead of 'xhtml' fixed my issue.

The question is:   What might be the real cause of this issue?

Anybody any ideas?

Thx in advance,

Robby Pelssers

      <map:match pattern="index.jx">

        <map:generate src="page/index.jx" type="jx" />

        <map:transform
src="resource/internal/xslt/forms-samples-styling.xsl">

          <map:parameter name="forms-resources"
value="{servlet:forms:/resource/external/forms}"/>

          <map:parameter name="dojo-resources"
value="{servlet:ajax:/resource/external/dojo}"/>

        </map:transform>

        <!--  REMARK: when using the xhtml serializer i got following
exception:

              The XML page cannot be displayed. Cannot view XML input
using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click

              the Refresh button, or try again later.

         -->

        <map:serialize type="html" />

      </map:match>