cocoon-users mailing list archives

From warrell harries <warrell.harr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Stand alone Cocoon
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:44:15 GMT
I haven't looked at version 3.0 but I have done just what you describe using
2.1x and the CLI technique. Have you looked at the process for packaging
Coccon as an offline application. There is some recent comment on the
mailing list about it and thre is plenty of material on the web. Enjoy - it
is very impressive when you get it working :)