cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tomek Piechowicz <tomasz.piechow...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 XQueryGenerator support ?
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:39:06 GMT
Hi.

Can anyone tell me wether Cocoon 2.2 supports pseudo protocols and
XQueryGenerator ? Does anyone use eXist 1.2 with Cocoon ?

I`ve been trying to access eXist xmldb 1.2 from Cocoon 2.2 for some
time, but it still doesn`t work and I have no idea what I`m doing wrong :(.
I tried to add xquery generator to my sitemap.xconf :

<map:generators>
  <map:generator name="xquery"
  	logger="sitemap.generator.xquery"
  	src="org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator" />
</map:generators>

and copied neccessary jars from eXist lib to my project lib folder but
when I try to run jetty server, it throws error :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator

Regards,
Tomasz