cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: how to access HttpRequest from java in cocoon
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:39:52 GMT
Hi Robby,

If you just want to get to the javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
with Java you can do the following (see below). I have used this for
some time now with Cocoon 2.2. The class SomeClass is instantiated as
Singleton with Spring. It provides access to both the Session and
Request object. Works very well.

import org.apache.cocoon.processing.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class SomeClass {

     private ProcessInfoProvider processInfoProvider;

     public SomeClass()
     {
         this.processInfoProvider = null;
     }

     public void setProcessInfoProvider(ProcessInfoProvider
processInfoProvider)
     {
         this.processInfoProvider = processInfoProvider;
     }

     public void doSomething()
     {
         HttpServletRequest request = this.processInfoProvider.getRequest();
         HttpSession session = request.getSession(false);
     }
}