cocoon-users mailing list archives

From pckeyan <pcke...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.configuration.Settings' is defined
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:49:30 GMT

Hi,

I have a exception when I run a test class saying NoDefClassFoundException.
I tried various oprtions but I checked in forums I could not get any help.
Please find below the exception and any help in this is highly appreciated:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from URL
[/src/service/com/cmc/service/applicationContext-service.xml]; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:420)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)

	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.createApplicationContext(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:212)

	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContextLocations(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:189)

	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContext(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:169)

	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSpringContextTests.getContext(AbstractSpringContextTests.java:140)

	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.setUp(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:98)

	at
org.springframework.test.ConditionalTestCase.runBare(ConditionalTestCase.java:76)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.SettingsElementParser.class$(SettingsElementParser.java:55)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.SettingsElementParser.registerComponents(SettingsElementParser.java:136)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.AbstractSettingsElementParser.parse(AbstractSettingsElementParser.java:144)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1297)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:135)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:398)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.ServletContext
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)

Thanks
Karthik