cocoon-users mailing list archives

From bcaramu <bcar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.configuration.Settings' is defined
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:35:07 GMT

Hi,

I dont have any specific applicationContext.xml. We segregated spring xml
files to applicatioinContext-hibernate.xml ,
applicatioinContext-service.xml.....
I added below in my dispatch-servlet.xml file with namespace stuff

< context:component-scan base-package="com.cmc.wolongapp.properties" / >
< configurator:settings / >
< bean id="spproperties" class="com.cmc.wolongapp.properties.SPProperties">
< property name="spPaymentURL" value="${test.text}" / >
< / bean >