cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Maciej Rosiek <maciej.ros...@insert.com.pl>
Subject Cocoon 2.1 - IncludeTransformer and caching
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 14:30:58 GMT
Hello

Lets say I have something like this in my sitemap:

  <map:match pattern="example">
    <map:generate src="example.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="include"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="example-include">
    <map:generate src="example-include.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="MyCustomTransfomer"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

example.xml have only include tag:
  <i:include src="cocoon://example-include"/>

My problem is that when MyCustomTransformer is processing my xml file the
setup(...) method from SitemapModelComponent is not being invoked and I really
would like this method to run :) Normally when I transfrom my files with
MyCustomTransformer everythings is fine, but with IncludeTransformer it does not
work...

Is this some kind of undocumented feature or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks
Maciek