cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexis Georges <velvetcrafter.subscri...@gmail.com>
Subject Best supported locale
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 14:35:06 GMT
Hello again everyone,

The same site (as the news site mentioned in my previous message), is
localized into a few languages. In the sitemap, I use the simple match
pattern "*/...", so in all my map:match, the first wildcard is assumed
to be the language name (eg. "en", "fr", etc...)

Now if someone goes to BLAHBLAH/home/ then the sitemap correctly
thinks that BLAHBLAH is the language.

I have looked at the Locale Action but I could not find a way to
determine the best supported language.

So I have a few problems because I am unable to decide right away
whether the language wildcard is either a valid language code or if it
is supported.

Are there any suggestions?

Thanks!

Alexis Georges