cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject RE: [Cocoon 3] : Annotation-specified bean name 'org.apache.cocoon.sample.controller.DemoRESTController' for bean class [org.apache.cocoon.sample.controller.DemoRESTController] conflicts with existing, non-compatible bean definition of same name and class
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 10:06:12 GMT
Hi Reinhard,

I was indeed using the alpha-1.  I just checked out trunk and am running the sample without
any errors now.

Thx.
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinhard Pötz [mailto:reinhard@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 11:11 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Cocoon 3] : Annotation-specified bean name 'org.apache.cocoon.sample.controller.DemoRESTController'
for bean class [org.apache.cocoon.sample.controller.DemoRESTController] conflicts with existing,
non-compatible bean definition of same name and class

Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anybody having the same problem when trying to run the cocoon3 sample?

<snip/>

I guess you're using alpha-1. It depends on Spring 2.5.5 which causes
this bug. It's fixed in Spring 2.5.6. Explicitly setting the version of
all Spring modules in your project POM should solve the problem.