cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Søren Krum <soren.k...@uninett.no>
Subject Forms and locale
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 14:14:29 GMT
Hi!

I use some fine forms in cocoon 2.1, nice feature, but now i am a little
trapped, maybe someone has an idea where to look:

I have some fields like that one:
    <fd:field id="ved" state="output">
      <fd:datatype base="double" />
      <fd:initial-value>3000</fd:initial-value>
    </fd:field>

and if i reference them in the template like e.g <ft:widget id="ved" />
i get something like 3,000 as result in the html file.

How does i change teh comma in a dot (yes, there are some countries
using . here...), or may be even better, get rid of the thousend-symbol
at all.

I tried out to set the Form.language in the js file and do a i18n
transformation, but it looks like that had no effect. Any other ideas?

Best regards

--

Søren D. Krum