cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: Map serialize flowscript output
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 09:11:47 GMT
Added a blog comment Robby...

>>> On 2009/05/12 at 10:42, in message <7C655C04B6F59643A1EF66056C0E095E023CC495@eusex01.sweden.ecsoft>,
"Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelssers@ciber.nl> wrote:
Yes... Jasha is right.

For the ones interested I wrote a small article on my blog showing you how to create simple
dynamic SVG images using Apache Cocoon.

http://robbypelssers.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Jasha Joachimsthal [mailto:j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:03 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Map serialize flowscript output

2009/5/12 Christian Decker <decker.christian@gmail.com>:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've created a transformer for the sitemap that takes a GXL file as input
> and then applies layout algorithm and then passes the resulting graph on as
> SVG image. It all works fine, but now I wanted to use JX to fill in a
> template that would then be transformed and serialized, but I can't get it
> to work. Apparently the pages I send back with cocoon.sendPage are not
> transformed.
> Long story short: I have the following matcher:
>
> <map:match pattern="project.svg">
>   <map:call function="projectGraph">
>     <map:parameter name="screenURI" value="screen/screens/project-graph" />
>     <map:parameter name="projectID" value="1" />
>   </map:call>
>   <map:transform type="gxl2svgTransformer"/>
>   <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> But this just prints me the filled in template instead of feeding it into
> the gxl2svgtransformer. The transformers work fine as I already tested them
> with a simple generate tag. The flowscript sends pages using
>
> cocoon.sendPage( cocoon.parameters[ "screenURI" ], {"project" :project,
> "dao" :dao} );
>
> Somehow I think I got the sitemap concept wrong. Somebody got an idea?

With the cocoon.sendPage you're passing the request processing on to
the pipeline that matches screenURI. In that pipeline you should do
the svg serialisation.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-5100 +1 (707) 773-4646