cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: custom serializer
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 08:01:47 GMT
See:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/users@cocoon.apache.org/4985156.html

>>> On 2009/05/11 at 09:14, in message <b69d73200905110014p1eec673bq145b4a0ab95f3d1f@mail.gmail.com>,
saeid itune <saeiditune@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to create a custom serializer for apache cocoon. the objective of the serializer
is to encode the xml data which will be used for flash devices. so i need to take whole xml
data in to a string and encode the string and return the output for the user. i have looked
at the code for xmlserializer but i have not been able to create my own serializer yet.
thanks