cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mountainbiker <mailing.list.traf...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoon sitemap pattern match parameter passing
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 10:05:24 GMT

I have a sitemap entry that reads

<map:match pattern="article">
         <map:generate src="xquery/exist-article.xq" type="xquery"/>
         <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/db2html.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

and I call it like http://myhost/cocoon/article?format=summary&docid=12345.

I tried to do another sitemap entry like

<map:match pattern="summary">
         <map:generate src="xquery/exist-article.xq" type="xquery">
                  <map:parameter name="format" value="summary"/>
         </map:generate>
         <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
         <map:transform src="stylesheets/db2html.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

and I call it like http://myhost/cocoon/article?docid=12345.  HOWEVER, the
variable summary does not  get set.

I have passed parameter like this to XSLTs without issue.  However, can I
pass a parameter like this to the xquery?