cocoon-users mailing list archives

From MikeT5 <m_tunst...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: exit from pipeline
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 07:59:06 GMT

Robby,

The pipeline shown below contains multiple stage transforms, to create a pdf
file

I want to exit gracefully if the output from the Prefilter stage is nothing,
I'm looking for a way of doing this.

<map:match pattern="*.*.*.pdf">
	<map:generate  src="../xml/{1}.xml"/>
	<map:transform src="../Transformations/PreFilter.xsl" />
	<map:transform src="../Transformations/ReformatSOAInputLatin2.xsl"/>
	<map:transform src="../Transformations/MSExtract.xsl"/>
  	<map:transform src="../Transformations/MSSort.xsl"/>
	<map:transform src="../Transformations/MSTr2pdf.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize />
</map:match>