cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: problem in installing cocoon 2.1.11
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 06:24:15 GMT
Cocoon 2.1 has some issues with Java 6 (see e.g.
http://markmail.org/message/zthrxullfkuld7rb ). Try switching to Java
5.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam - Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam +31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-5100 +1 (707) 773-4646





2009/5/29 sonalimodi <sonalimodiaqua@gmail.com>:
>
> hi
> The result of echo$JAVA_HOME is /usr/local/jdk1.6.0_02
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Robby Pelssers-2 wrote:
>>
>> What is the result of "echo $JAVA_HOME" ??
>>
>> Robby
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: sonalimodi [mailto:sonalimodiaqua@gmail.com]
>> Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:07 PM
>> To: users@cocoon.apache.org
>> Subject: problem in installing cocoon 2.1.11
>>
>>
>> hi
>>
>> i have build the build.sh file properly but i have problem in installing
>> cocoon.sh file
>>
>> when i gave the command on my command line ./cocoon.sh it is saying your
>> JAVA_HOME path is not set
>>
>> but i m sure i have set my java path properly as my other software's are
>> running through it .. i m using LINUX platform
>>
>> what to do pls help
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/problem-in-installing-cocoon-2.1.11-tp23760455p237
>> 60455.html
>> Sent from the Cocoon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/problem-in-installing-cocoon-2.1.11-tp23760455p23774240.html
> Sent from the Cocoon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message