cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yet another person <breathofgh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto: Make CSS available from within a stylesheet?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:54:05 GMT
I made the following match in my pipeline:
 <map:pipeline id="stylesheet">
<map:match pattern="*.css">
<map:generate src="resources/internal/Stylesheets/{1}.css" type="file" />
<map:serialize type="text" />
</map:match>

and my stylesheet pointed to the css like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Main.css" />