cocoon-users mailing list archives

From roman pielaszek <ro...@pielaszek.net>
Subject saving multiple files uploaded from an external (unknown) source
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:45:22 GMT
Hi,
I use CForms uploads in Cocoon 2.1.11 smoothly. Now, I need to receive
POST request from an external Java applet containing many files (and
some other data in text fields). In PHP it would be just:

foreach($_FILES as $file) {
    $array_path = explode('/',$file['name']);
    $arraySize  = count($array_path);
    $fileNameOnly=$array_path[$arraySize-1]; //will take only the file
name without the enitre local path
    copy($file['tmp_name'], "some_dir/$fileNameOnly");
}

How can I handle files and form data from a cocoon-unrelated source?
What's the quickes way to store all files in a (specific) local directory?

Many thanks,
roman