cocoon-users mailing list archives

From André Davignon <andre.davig...@free.fr>
Subject Re: XSLT is Dead ?!
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:25:14 GMT
Hi Ken,

I guess that many people feel the same way about XSP. Remember "XSP is
evil" :

http://www.nabble.com/Re:-How-can-i-activate-XSP-in-cocoon-2.2---p19457928.html
http://markmail.org/message/ciwirkn5gs4lrahz

 From my point of view, XSP was one of the reasons of Cocoon's success,
of course not the only one. And the lack of XSP block in 2.2 (and more)
is one of the reasons of the recently related "unattractiveness" of
Cocoon's new directions.

André