cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject XSLT is Dead ?!
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:58:01 GMT
At least, according to this article:

http://java.dzone.com/news/death-xslt-web-frameworks

Maybe some of the developers, or other power users here,
would like to comment at this blog - I see Cocoon also gets
a "dig in the ribs" ...

Derek

PS I'm also curious about the package mentioned a number
of times:
http://freemarker.org/
Anyone used it?  Is it compatible with Cocoon and if so how?
(seems to create really fast transforms of XML documents)