cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Dombrowski <qdomb...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Parameters- from CForms into sitemap
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:59:59 GMT
Hello,

This is my first time working with the Forms block in Cocoon 2.2 and
I've gotten a bit stuck. I got the Simple Example to work
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/478_1_1.html) but I'm
trying to modify it to pass the {username} value as a parameter for a
different stylesheet.

I've redirected the registration-success pipeline as:

      <map:match pattern="registration-success-pipeline">
        <map:generate src="myxml.xml" type="file"/>
        <map:transform src="mystylesheet.xsl" type="xslt2"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

But there's nothing I can do to get the {username} value to show up.
Even when I try something like:
                <map:transform src="mystylesheet.xsl" type="xslt2">
                    <map:parameter name="username" value="{username}"/>
                </map:transform>
the value doesn't go through. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

~Quinn