cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Petteri Sulonen <Petteri.Sulo...@avaintec.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected encoding in output
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:29:42 GMT
(1) Check your web.xml. You should have the init-param "form-encoding"
set to "UTF-8". (It's set by default to ISO-8859-1 on at least some
versions of Cocoon.)
(2) Check your sitemaps, starting from the Cocoon root sitemap. You can
set the encoding of your serializers there, for example

      <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xml"
mime-type="text/xml" name="xml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
        <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
      </map:serializer>

...under /map:sitemap/map:components/map:serializers.

/Petteri