cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: c/include + parallel
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:38:43 GMT
On Apr 17, 2009, at 12:50 PM, john muth wrote:

> I am attempting fetch a number of URLs in parallel from within a
> pipeline.  I should be able to do that, should I not?
> I'm using Cocoon2.2, fwiw.
>
> I've tried both IncludeTransformer and CIncludeTransformer, but
> neither seems to work, or I'm not doing it right, or I've
> misunderstood the documentation.

There are examples included with Cocoon which show you how to do it.
Source code is here
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/aggregation/

Specifically, look in the sitemap after the comment:

   <!-- Aggregation using the include transformer, done in parallel
threads -->

If you start cocoon 2.2 sample app locally you can see them working.

Vadim