cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Maria Grigorieva <mag-s...@hotmail.com>
Subject custom XSLT instead of multivaluefield
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:24:42 GMT

Please help to resolve the problem...
I have form model and I need to dynamically include the list of strings
there.
The widget is:
<fd:multivaluefield id="ionsPairs">
  <fd:label>Connections</fd:label>
  <fd:datatype base="string"/>
</fd:multivaluefield>

on some action I pass the params to the multivaluefield:

var test = dao.jdbc.getIonPairsNames(id);
		var values = new Array();
		for(var t = 0; t &lt; test.size(); t++) {
			values[t] = test.get(t).get("label");
		}
		var multivaluefield = form.lookupWidget("ionsPairs");
		multivaluefield.setValues(values);

But on the page I have this list with buttons (del, up, down... etc).
How can I make custom XSLT to get just the list of elements?
Can I make it without fd:field?