cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Maria Grigorieva <mag-s...@hotmail.com>
Subject pass params from flowscript to ft:template ???
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:32:57 GMT

Hello! I need to pass params from my flowscript page to template page using
JXTemplates.

Here the code from flowscript:
   var pairIons = dao.jdbc.getIonPairsNames(id); --- java function
Here I've got List type of java.

How can I pass this param to template xml-page without sendpage(...)???

My flowscript function is for show the form to input data.
for example:

function inputData() {
	dao.jdbc.createMatmodel();
	var id = dao.jdbc.getCurrentSequenceValue("matmodel_id_seq");
	var form = new Form("form-definition/experiment-data.xml");
        var formMap = form.asMap();
        var pairIons = dao.jdbc.getIonPairsNames(id);
	var show = "viewform-experiment-data-edit";
	form.showForm(show);
}

I need to get pairIons value here: experiment-data.xml