cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Database connectivity
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:46:52 GMT
Hi Krishna,

Krishna Thokala schrieb:
> Hi,
> I am using cocoon in lenya,when am connecting to database with oracle
> getting errors ,
> it is possible or not in lenya /cocoon with oracle,please suggest me.

if you're still referring to the errors you mentioned on the Lenya
mailing list: These are not related to your Oracle DB connection, but to
your Cocoon sitemap setup. See Thorsten's reply.

Are you confident about the Oracle integration approach you have
started? If not – maybe it would help if you could give some more
details about what you want to achieve with this DB connection. Do you
want to store Lenya documents in the DB? Do you want to display some
data on web pages?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO