cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schenk, Paul (SD/DS-Accenture)" <Paul.Sch...@gnb.ca>
Subject Spring bean for action src
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:08:23 GMT
Hello,

We are trying to develop a Cocoon 2.2 application. We have developed a
few 2.1 apps already. We are struggling with using a spring bean for an
action.

We'd like to do something like:

(in sitemap.xmap)

  <map:components>
    <map:actions>
      <map:action name="nocache-action"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.HttpCacheAction">
          <seconds>2</seconds>
      </map:action>
      <map:action name="NBCLinkForm" src="LinkForm"/>
    </map:actions>
  </map:components>

We define the bean in applicationContext.xml:

<bean id="LinkForm" class="com.gnb.forms.LinkForm">
  <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource" />
  </bean>

However the name LinkForm is never properly resolved. Is there a way to
use specify a Spring bean as an action source?

Thanks
paul