cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject RE: what does this error mean?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:05:43 GMT
Hi Joseph,

Is it possible to get a proper indented version of the js? ;-)  By the
way...  does your code enter the if block below?

     if (showPageAndContinue("tskmine-display-pipeline", form,
selectListData)) {
     }

It's a bit hard to look dry through this code snippet... I would try to
build a minimalistic sample without all these beans.  Leave in all
buttons in the jxtemplate and the formdefinition and just try to press a
button and see how far you get.  Put in a few print statements to
pinpoint where in the code things don't work.

I would also create separate functions for each button like:

function copy() {...}
function edit() {...}

Cheers,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Joseph [mailto:pjoseph@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:43 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: what does this error mean?

Hi Robby,
I have attached the .xml file and the template file and the flowscript
is below

It gets into the function (i.e. prints out the first debug statement),
and displays the form fine when this function tskMine() is called from
the login page.

But it does not get into any of the function under the if
(showPageAndContinue("tskmine-display-pipeline", form, selectListData)).

Thanks for taking a look!

Paul
-----------
function tskMine() { init();
//try {
debug("In tskMine()!");  //this works and the form displays correctly
    var form = new Form("context://webtask/task/tskmine.xml");
    form.locale = locale;
    var model = form.getModel();
 cocoon.session.setAttribute('workFlow', "tskMine"); var selectListData
= new Object(); selectListData['securityManager'] =
cocoon.session.getAttribute('SecurityManager');
var bean = new Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.DictUser();
var requestBean = new
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Request();
var taskBean = new Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Task();
var taskBeanValue = new
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.TaskIdValues();

var userBean = cocoon.session.getAttribute('userBean');
var fullname = " ";
if(userBean != null)
fullname = userBean.getFullName();
var assigneeId = null;
var requestedById = null;
var assigneeSortBean = cocoon.session.getAttribute('assigneeBean');
var requestSortBean = cocoon.session.getAttribute('requestSortBean');
if (assigneeSortBean != null) {
    assigneeId = assigneeSortBean.getAssignedToId();
    cocoon.session.removeAttribute('assigneeBean'); //clear out value
    if (requestSortBean != null)
cocoon.session.removeAttribute('requestSortBean'); //clear out } else if
(requestSortBean != null) {
    requestedById = requestSortBean.getRequestedById();
    cocoon.session.removeAttribute('requestSortBean'); //clear out value
    if (assigneeSortBean != null)
cocoon.session.removeAttribute('assigneeBean'); //clear out }

if (userBean != null) {
var userId = userBean.getId();
var phone = userBean.getPhone();
taskBean.setAssignedToId(userId);
taskBean.setAssignedToPhone(phone);
  }
var id = taskBean.getAssignedToId();
var taskCollection = null;

if (assigneeId != null) {
var userIdBean = dao.getObject(userBean, "id", assigneeId); var name =
userIdBean.getFullName()  + "\'s"; taskBeanValue.setAssignedToId(name);
taskCollection = taskBean.getMyTasks(assigneeId); } else if
(requestedById != null) { var requestIdBean = dao.getObject(userBean,
"id", requestedById); var requestedName = requestIdBean.getFullName() +
"\'s Requested "; taskBeanValue.setAssignedToId(requestedName);
//select t.* from array_webtask_task t left outer join
array_webtask_dictstatus s on (t.status_id = s.id) where
s.activetask=true and requested_by_id=9 taskCollection =
dao.getObjectListbySQL(taskBean,"select  t.* from array_webtask_task t
left outer join array_webtask_dictstatus s on (t.status_id = s.id) where
t.requested_by_id=" +
requestedById.toString() + " and s.activetask=true  order by id asc"); }
else {

taskBeanValue.setAssignedToId("My");
taskCollection = taskBean.getMyTasks(id);

}

selectListData["taskBeanValue"] = taskBeanValue;
selectListData["myTasksCount"] = taskCollection.length; var flagCount =
new java.lang.Integer(0); for (var m=0; m < taskCollection.length; m++)
{
   if (taskCollection[m].isFlagged(userBean)) flagCount++; }
selectListData["myFlagsCount"] = flagCount.toString(); userCollection =
dao.getObjectList(factory, bean,"enabled==true",null);

    if (taskCollection != null) {
    var saveBeanData = false;
        if (taskCollection.length < 38)
        for (var i=0;i<taskCollection.length;i++) {
        loadBean( taskCollection[i],model.tskmine_group[i]);
        }
    }
 cocoon.session.setAttribute('batchResult', taskCollection);
selectListData['fullname'] = fullname;  if (taskCollection.length < 38)
selectListData['myTaskSummaryStatement'] = "";  else
selectListData['myTaskSummaryStatement'] = "There are a large number of
tasks on this screen. Please click the 'Mine' button in the control
stripe above to display them all.";

var tskMineScrollPosition =
cocoon.session.getAttribute('tskMineScrollPosition');
 if (tskMineScrollPosition == null) tskMineScrollPosition = 0;  else
cocoon.session.removeAttribute('tskMineScrollPosition');
 model.tskMineScrollPosition = tskMineScrollPosition;
//debug("$$$tskMineScrollPosition is: " + tskMineScrollPosition);

     if (showPageAndContinue("tskmine-display-pipeline", form,
selectListData)) { //nothing in here seems to work!!

        // Let Cocoon Forms handle the form
       if(form.submitId == "edit") {
           debug("in edit function");

           var taskId = model.id;
           //debug("$$$Task id by new method is: " + taskId);
           if (taskId != null)
           {
       taskBean=getTaskBean(taskId);

           cocoon.session.setAttribute('taskBean', taskBean);

           var tskMineScrollPosition = model.tskMineScrollPosition;

cocoon.session.setAttribute('tskMineScrollPosition',tskMineScrollPositio
n);
           model.can_save_hidden = false;
           form.showForm("tskEdit");
           }  else {
                  cocoon.session.removeAttribute('taskBean');
                  errorPage("No task selected", "No task was selected to
edit. Please click the browser back button to continue.");
           }
       }
        if(form.submitId == "create") {
           cocoon.session.removeAttribute('taskBean');
           form.showForm("tskEdit");
       }
       //copy the task
       if(form.submitId == "copy") {

           var taskId = model.id;
           //debug("$$$Task id by new method is: " + taskId);
           if (taskId != null)
           {
                 taskBean=getTaskBean(taskId);
                 taskBean.setTitle(taskBean.getTitle() + "-Copied from
Task " + taskId)
          taskBean.setId(null);

              cocoon.session.setAttribute('taskBean', taskBean);

              form.showForm("tskEdit");
            }  else {
                  cocoon.session.removeAttribute('taskBean');
                  errorPage("No task selected", "No task was selected to
edit. Please click the browser back button to continue.");
            }
       }
          // view the form
       if(form.submitId == "view") {
           var taskId = model.id;
        //debug("Task id by new method is: " + taskId);
       taskBean=getTaskBean(taskId);
       cocoon.session.setAttribute('taskBean', taskBean);
           var tskMineScrollPosition = model.tskMineScrollPosition;

cocoon.session.setAttribute('tskMineScrollPosition',tskMineScrollPositio
n);

           form.showForm("tskView");
       }
}
     cocoon.releaseComponent(factory);
/* } catch(e) {
     errorPage("Error", " We apologize, but an error occurred (" + e +
".) Please inform the system adminstrator about this error.");
     } */
}

Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Can you show the javascript controller, the formdefinition and
possibly
> the jxtemplate you are using?
>
> Kind regards,
> Robby Pelssers

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%205.5/w
> ebapps/array/webtask/login/sitemap.xmap:170:33
> 	at <map:mount> -

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%205.5/w
> ebapps/array/webtask/sitemap.xmap:70:62
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException.throwLocated(ProcessingException.j
> ava:113)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invo
> ke(CallFunctionNode.java:126)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:47)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNode.invoke(Matc
> hNode.java:108)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(P
> ipelineNode.java:143)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
> PipelinesNode.java:93)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:235)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:177)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreePro
> cessor.java:254)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(Moun
> [...]
> ipelineNode.java:143)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:69)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
> PipelinesNode.java:93)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:235)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:177)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreePro
> cessor.java:254)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:699)

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1154)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
> 	at

> tionFilterChain.java:269)
> 	at

> erChain.java:188)
> 	at

> e.java:210)
> 	at

> e.java:174)
> 	at

> :127)
> 	at

> :117)
> 	at

> java:108)
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
> 51)
> 	at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:87
> 0)
> 	at

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proc
> essConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
> 	at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
> .java:528)
> 	at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
> erWorkerThread.java:81)
> 	at

> .java:685)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.mozilla.javascript.WrappedException: Wrapped
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> (resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js#194)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.Context.throwAsScriptRuntimeEx(Context.java:1693)
> 	at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:160)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.getByGetter(ScriptableObject.jav
> a:1677)
> 	at
> org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.get(ScriptableObject.java:180)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.getProperty(ScriptableObject.jav
> a:1315)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getObjectProp(ScriptRuntime.java:13
> 37)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getObjectProp(ScriptRuntime.java:13
> 26)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:2816)
> 	at
> org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:2251)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java
> :161)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:340)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:2758)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java
> :159)
> 	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.call(Context.java:489)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.callMethod(ScriptableObject.java
> :1556)
> 	at

org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.callMethod(ScriptableObject.java
> :1526)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpret
> er.handleContinuation(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:841)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invo
> ke(CallFunctionNode.java:124)
> 	... 46 more
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsGet_reques