cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cocoon.er...@besonet.ch
Subject AW: Custom validation-message.gif
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:38:37 GMT
  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
Chris,
 thanks for your answer, but I think it was not exactly what I
expected. I'm speaking of the cocoon-forms validation image. And
unfortunately this is not located in my servlet, it's in foms servlet:
	img
src="/cocoon-forms-impl/resource/external/forms/js/templates/images/validation-message.gif"
  Regards,
 Mike
 On Fri 06/03/09 16:38 , "Christofer Dutz" mailinglists@c-ware.de
sent:
 Hi Mike,
 It was pretty easy to modify this.
 By using the following pipeline, I used an alternate svg-xsl
transformation.
 You just have to make sure that you pass the correct value attribute
to do
 the output.
 In my case all I had to do to block any attacker, was to add a
leading
 letter to the generated image and Writing a note next to the Field
and to
 the error message, to leave away the first letter ;-)
 Hope this helps,
     Chris
 src="../../resources/stylesheets/captcha-image.xsl">
 value="{session-attr:captcha-{1}}"/>