cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject what is causing this error
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:46:14 GMT
Hi there,

I upgraded to Cocoon 2.1.11 and things are fine, other than I get this
error in my Tomcat server log.

Also, my debug statements in my Flowscript do not show up in the Tomcat
log as they used to.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

thx!
Paul
----------------
(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).
Logging Error: Could not set up Cocoon Logger, will use screen instead
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The string "--" is not permitted within
comments.
    at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.scanComment(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanComment(Unknown
Source)
    at

Source)
    at
Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder.build(DefaultConfigurationBuilder.java:254)
    at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder.build(DefaultConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.initLogger(CocoonServlet.java:849)
    at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:356)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1139)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:966)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:3956)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4230)
    at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.checkResources(HostConfig.java:1105)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.check(HostConfig.java:1203)
    at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:293)
    at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:120)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1306)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1570)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1579)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1559)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)