cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.1.11 upgrade questions
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:00:50 GMT
Sorry for another 2.1.11 upgrade question. I've been able to tackle most
of the issues, but this one has me stuck.

The first time a session *calls* any *continuation* an exception occurs
with an NPE in
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsGet_request.

It appears that a few users had this issue also when upgrading to
2.1.10, but the solution is not posted...:-(

Thanks for any help,
Paul

Here's the sitemap location:

<map:match pattern="*.continue">
  <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
</map:match>

Here is the error:
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.jsGet_request(FOM_Cocoon.java:577)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor132.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:145)