cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Matching
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:48:34 GMT
Hi,

I thought it is possible to match against a request parameter with the
following code in sitemap.xmap:
<map:matchers default="querystring-matcher">
   <map:matcher name="parameter-matcher"
src="org.apache.cocoon.matching.WildcardRequestParameterMatcher">
       <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="key1"/>
   </map:matcher>
</map:matchers>
<map:pipeline id="test">
   <map:match type="parameter-matcher" pattern="value1">
     <map:act type="myaction">
     </map:act>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Why I get "No parameter name given. FAILING" on the request:
http://localhost/path/?key1=value1&otherKeys=otherValues
?

If I use a WildcardURIMatcher with
<map:match pattern="*key1=value1*">
all is fine. But isn't this a performance bottleneck?

Where did I missunderstand the rare documentation ;-) ?
(The docs should include 1 or 2 simple urls for all the Matcher
implementations)

And is there a way to redirect all key1=value1 requests to
http://localhost/path/value1/?otherKeys=otherValues

Regards,
Peter.