cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Víctor Pergolesi <victorpergol...@codimat.com.ar>
Subject Re: Checking if resource "type" exists
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:47:40 GMT
Now I undestand you. I will use your class.
The problem is that the servlet engine (Tomcat) can´t find the sitemap.xmap. So the error
is before the processing of the sitemap.

When I have news (I hope this could be solved) I send you.

Thank you very much for the time.

Victor Pergolesi
From: Mathias Reem [mailto:m.reem@gmx.net]
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:06:54 +0000
Subject: Re: Checking if resource "type" exists

Hi

  > 1 - I could compile the class you send to me. 2 - Now I don´t
  > understand how can I send the parameter to which. I try in the
  > block-servlet-service.xml of one of my blocks

  The ResourceExistsSelector must be used in your sitemap.xmap. Have a
  look at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/resourceexists-selector.html

  > I don`t know how can I use your code. Please can you tell me?

  When you take the example, just replace the
  src="org....selection.ResourceExistsSelector" to the class location
  where you put my ResourceExistsSelector.

  If you don't modify the example any further, you will get the same
  behaviour, but instead of:

  <map:match pattern="**.html">
    <map:select type="resource-exists">
      <map:when test="content/{1}.xml">

  You can no be be more explicit, for example:

  <map:match pattern="**.html">
    <map:select type="resource-exists">
      <map:parameter name="type" value="file"/>
      <map:when test="content/{1}.xml">

  cu
   Mathias