cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/continuations/Continuation
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:54:55 GMT
Hi Cocooners,

apparently I broke something in my application. Unfortunately I can't
recall what I changed that could have caused this issue. It looks like
Rhino is not on the classpath. Maybe some classloader problem? All I can
tell is that the sitemap + flowscript already worked.

I remember adding the Spring configurator namespace to some bean
declaration files to enable placeholder processing, but I can't imagine
that there is a relation …

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mozilla/javascript/continuations/Continuation
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2395)
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1763)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.getMethodList(FunctionObject.java:268)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.defineClass(ScriptableObject.java:784)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.defineClass(ScriptableObject.java:747)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_Cocoon.init(FOM_Cocoon.java:210)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.initialize(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:184)
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:245)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(AvalonBeanPostProcessor.java:256)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:350)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1330)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:283)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:168)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:238)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:168)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:238)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager.lookup(AvalonServiceManager.java:61)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.FlowNode.service(FlowNode.java:60)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHelper.java:166)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper.setupComponent(LifecycleHelper.java:109)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.setupNode(SitemapLanguage.java:448)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.FlowNodeBuilder.buildNode(FlowNodeBuilder.java:53)

TIA for any hints!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO