cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] Spring class loading issue: WebAppClassLoader vs. ResourceStoreClassLoader
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:15:18 GMT
Hi Cocooners,

in my C2.2 application, I have two modules "usecase" and "acusecases",
with acusecases depending on usecase. usecase is a block, acusecases isn't.

A bean in acusecases shall get a reference to another bean defined in
acusecases. The class of this bean is declared in usecase.

Now I get the following exception:

org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert
property value of type [org.apache.lenya.cms.usecase.UsecaseView] to
required type [org.apache.lenya.cms.usecase.UsecaseView] for property 'view'

Since the class is the same, the classloader is the source of the
problem. Using the debugger I found out that the bean (from the
acusecases module) is loaded using a WebAppClassLoader, but the class
(from the usecase module) is loaded using a ResourceStoreClassLoader.

Firing up Jetty with
-Dorg.mortbay.jetty.webapp.parentLoaderPriority=true doesn't help.

Any hints how to solve this issue?

TIA!

-- Andreas

--