cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] Cannot resolve reference to bean SourceResolver in unit test
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:29:33 GMT
Hi Cocooners,

I'm trying to get some tests to run which rely on a components which
uses the source resolver.

The component is declared in lenya-core-ac-components.xml as follows:

   <bean name="org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControllerResolver"
     class="org.apache.lenya.cms.ac.PublicationAccessControllerResolver">
     <property name="sourceResolver"
ref="org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver"/>
     <property name="repository"
ref="org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.Repository"/>
   </bean>

In my (TestClassName).spring.xml I reference the bean configuration file
like this:

   <import
resource="classpath:META-INF/cocoon/spring/lenya-core-ac-components.xml"/>

But I get the error

Cannot resolve reference to bean
'org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver' while setting bean property
'sourceResolver'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver' is defined

Could this be a problem of a missing dependency? The
cocoon-template-impl tests seem to rely on components which use the
source resolver as well, and I couldn't find a difference in my
configuration.

TALIA!

-- Andreas

--