cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: More control over Cform Date Conversion
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 08:46:01 GMT
Hi Edward

To access the entered value in a CForm I use the following construct based
on a personal server side javascript function.

<fd:field id="form_bis" required="false">
	<fd:datatype base="date">
	</fd:datatype>
	<fd:validation>
		<fd:javascript>
                	return checkFormInputDate(widget);
           	</fd:javascript>
	</fd:validation>
</fd:field>

function checkFormInputDate (widget, regExpValidation,
regExpValidationError)
{

	var enteredValue = new
String(cocoon.request.getParameter(widget.getRequestParameterName()));
}

Raffaele

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----