cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject question regarding cocoon protocols (css file not found depending on match pattern)
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:39:08 GMT
Hi all.

I have a cocoon Block which is structured like this

COB-INF

                |- css                                     -style.css

                |- views                               -preview.jx

                |              |

                |              |- templates      -page.jx

-Footer.jx

                |- js

Inside the page.jx (my page template) I have following reference to the
css file.

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="css/styles.css"/>

The problem I am facing is that the pagetemplate is not always generated
from the same match pattern.

E.g. pattern="index.html"  or pattern="main/released/product/xyz"

This causes that my css file is not found. No pipeline matched request:
main/released/product/css/styles.css

Can't I use some cocoon protocol that indicates that the file has to be
searched from COB-INF as the context folder?  And if there is no such
protocol, what is the best way to handle this issue?

Cheers,

Robby Pelssers