cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.nl>
Subject RE: sitemap parameters
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:18:28 GMT

that comes to my mind.

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Reem [mailto:m.reem@gmx.net]
Sent: donderdag 5 februari 2009 18:47
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: sitemap parameters

Hi

> Uh..... LastModified of what??  Could you be more elaborate? Can you
> explain the usecase a bit more?
Sorry. We use xml files (and database entries in the future) that are
converted by cocoon to html. The generated page must show when it as
last changed. So for the start I would want to use the MTIME of the xml
input file to show it on the html page.

The long shot goal:
When we add the database as additional input source, I would like the
take db updates/modifications also into account. I'm not even sure if
this is possible at all.

thanks
	Mathias