cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven 2 plugin, java class reloading problem
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:30:43 GMT
Hi Gintare!

I must admit I am very new to cocoon.

But one question: I guess you use eclipse!? did eclipse compile the
classes into ./target/classes/ if you save the file?

And I don't know if this is necessary for this class reloading, but do
you have the plugin configuration like [1] in the pom.xml?

Regards,
Peter.

[1]

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>6.1.7</version>
                <configuration>
                    <connectors>
                        <connector
implementation="org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
                            <port>8888</port>
                            <maxIdleTime>30000</maxIdleTime>
                        </connector>
                    </connectors>

<webAppSourceDirectory>${project.build.directory}/rcl/webapp</webAppSourceDirectory>
                    <contextPath>/</contextPath>
                    <systemProperties>
                        <systemProperty>
                            <name>org.apache.cocoon.mode</name>
                            <value>dev</value>
                        </systemProperty>
                    </systemProperties>
                </configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
                <version>2.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifestEntries>
<Cocoon-Block-Name>${pom.artifactId}</Cocoon-Block-Name>
                        </manifestEntries>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
</plugin>