cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with this line?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:16:08 GMT
I guess the message (below) was telling me that I had a Package, not a
class.

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: "file:///C:/Program
Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
5.5/webapps/webapp/webtask/request/Request.js", line 8: Not a Java
class: [JavaPackage org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.PasswordEncoder]

I changed the line by taking out the "new" at the beginning and the ()
at the end to:
var encoder = Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.PasswordEncoder;

And lo and behold it works.

Not sure why as in my PasswordEncoder.java file, PasswordEncoder is a class.

public class PasswordEncoder {
}

Paul